Abrahams Children! Prepare the Way!

BARAUH THE WAY, THE EMETH AND THE LIFE
HASHEM IEUESHUO (Yeh-weh-shuo) IEUSHUO (Yeh-oo-shuo) ben ABBA IEUE (Yehweh - ee-eh-oo-eh)



Sacred Namer

Scriptures

Words of Wisdom


Friday, April 16, 2010

No More Meds!!

HalleuYah! HalleuYah! HalleuYah!
Thank you, Yahusha Our Sovereign, for answering prayers!

I love Yahusha today! This week, Lelea, the nurse practitioner, called from the Cherokee Health Clinic where I went to get my blood checked for my Thyroid and guess what? They don't want to see me back for six months!

I asked if she was going to call in my script and she said, "You don't need it, anymore!" I told her,"It made me feel lethargic to not have any at first, however, I am thankful to quit it! Praise Yahusha that my thryoid is functioning more normal!! HalleuYahusha! I thank Yahuah for the iodine from HIS sea salt, fresh fish and powdered kelp! After 3 years of meds [Ft Sanders...] I am free! Praise Yah! HalleuYah!"

At least HE taught the physicians a little bit so that others may learn to take care of themselves! HalleuYahusha!!!

Praise Be to Yahusha for HIS lovingkindness and grace for such as me!
HalleuYah! HalleuYah! HalleuYah!


04/14/2010