Abrahams Children! Prepare the Way!

BARAUH THE WAY, THE EMETH AND THE LIFE
HASHEM IEUESHUO (Yeh-weh-shuo) IEUSHUO (Yeh-oo-shuo) ben ABBA IEUE (Yehweh - ee-eh-oo-eh)



Sacred Namer

Scriptures

Words of Wisdom


Friday, July 16, 2010

Teacher's Pet


Cute~She got married~


JEALOUSY OF A HORSE

All through Grade School Mrs. Vannoy excelled me as her Library Aid. No money, of course, was ever offered; every morning she came to school and she even had me put up her hair into a French Twist just like my Aunt Elsie and Aunt Lillie's. Her one and only; daughter, Linda, then became a beautician, married my brother, Danny De Lion, who got jealous of me because he didn't finish college because I stayed in the top three academically .

By the time I had reached 6th grade I had read all the books in the school library. Mrs. Tilmon, [Pauline],Vannoy, Masons, started putting me to work shelving the books because I had nothing left to read. Out of boredom, I would read the new books as they came in; even lower elementary classes because I didn't watch TV. I don't watch TV and I don't want to watch TV, today, either.

I use to sing "The Fourteen Days of Christmas" all year long because my family would celebrate my birthday at Christmas. I got the idea because of my yellow canary and my Aunt's Pear tree that I could get my Dad to give me everything in the song. Mom had 'Three French Hens', Janie and Gail Bailey,Mom and I were the four maids a milking. I wanted to get married one day so he gave me some Golden rings from his lil' store; He and my Mom, Birdie Lou, didn't like the birthstone sets that they had for sale so I chose all of them.

He even compensated and got me a real Pony because I wanted a Shetland Pony. Then he caught on to my jealousy because of Elizabeth Faye and his son's idolatry and stopped. He never was much of one for covetousness. He was a nice man, though. The pony bucked me off and he got rid of it.