Abrahams Children! Prepare the Way!

BARAUH THE WAY, THE EMETH AND THE LIFE
HASHEM IEUESHUO (Yeh-weh-shuo) IEUSHUO (Yeh-oo-shuo) ben ABBA IEUE (Yehweh - ee-eh-oo-eh)



Sacred Namer

Scriptures

Words of Wisdom


Thursday, April 22, 2010

Animal Sacrifices

YAHUSHA and the Parables of the Prodigal Sons, Jew and Gentile, as well. Therefore, it's Fossilized Customs and Double Portion Inheritance, too.

From my friend Daniel John

When asked about animal sacrifices and I showed how Apostle Paul offered an animal sacrifice in Acts 21:26. I showed how the animal sacrifices do not replace Messiah, but only point back toward what Messiah did. I showed how animal sacrifices WILL BE DONE once again when Messiah rules and reigns for a 1000 years, per Zechariah 14.

Psalm 119 was, “Rivers of waters run down my eyes at the wicked who forsake Your Torah.”

I expounded on that verse with him and showed how that this verse should definitely urge him to seek the Torah. I shared with him my testimony about how I was raised like a good Christian to keep Easter every year, but when I discovered Passover and that this was what YahShua observed – I began to realize what a much more vivid picture Passover paints of the death, burial, and resurrection of the Messiah!